Hey, Jonathan

I've been seriously impressed with the Netgear.  Excellent performance (5
GbE ports), and it supports DD-WRT, which I am using to make the
functionality even more robust.   I have multiple SSIDs setup with different
security configurations, plus the device supports Syslog and 802.11x

Lots of features, and under $80.

*ASB *(My Bio via About.Me <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
 *Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*

*
*