Yep, removable. They are rated 6dbi though and aren't too shabby for
factory.

--
Mike Gill

From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:46 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OTish? - Building a home lab from scratch

Are those antenna's removable?  I have a point to point bridge with some old
Linksys WAP54g's that need replacing and would rather keep my existing
external antenna's.

Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Mike Gill <lis...@canbyfoursquare.com>
wrote:

Just got one of these:

http://ubnt.com/powerapn

from here:

http://www.invictuswireless.com/Ubiquiti_PowerAPN_PAPN_PowerAP_N_Power_AP_N_
p/powerapn.htm

Has a 2.4GHz spectrum analyzer built in. No GigE ports, but if you're just
using it for an AP/gateway you shouldn't notice. Runs SSH out of the box and
has an easy web GUI. Invictus is local to me but the owner is very
knowledgeable.

--
Mike Gill