From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
To: NT System Admin Issues [mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:23:44 -0600
Subject: Wake on LAN options

Folks,

For those of you using wake-on lan, which product do you use?  Our workstation
management product is a Dell KACE Kbox, which works well, but the wake on lan
doesn't have any features other than "on".  I recall seeing some comments on
other products (perhaps not on this list).  I'd like to wake up PCs, run scans,
updates before staff arrive.  It would be nice if there were some sort of agent
product where I don't have to reconfigure my infrastructure for wake-on-lan.

 Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

        Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,         including
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)         and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any         unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If         you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply         e-mail and