That's exactly what I'm looking at.  The SCCM list serve has discussion
on this product and people seem to like it.

Carol, once I get pricing (although we are state/non-profit), I can let
you know.

>>> "Free, Bob" <r...@pge.com> 1/14/2011 11:25 AM >>>

http://www.1e.com/softwareproducts/nightwatchman/index.aspx is used on
workstations here, pretty full featured product suite used in some
fairly large enterprises. Combined with some of their other solutions,
or ones you may already have, I believe that it could accomplish just
what you want.
 I don’t know that much about it because my only interaction with it is
to go to a web page to power up the machine in my office when I’m not
there J

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 6:24 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Wake on LAN options

Folks,

For those of you using wake-on lan, which product do you use?  Our
workstation management product is a Dell KACE Kbox, which works well,
but the wake on lan doesn't have any features other than "on".  I recall
seeing some comments on other products (perhaps not on this list).  I'd
like to wake up PCs, run scans, updates before staff arrive.  It would
be nice if there were some sort of agent product where I don't have to
reconfigure my infrastructure for wake-on-lan.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.