Greetings!

Yesterday morning, when checking application logs on a VoIP conroller, I
got a "Warning" (MS Apps events) that a warning file in a specific folder
needed to be processed or deleted.  I got one such warning per hour.  I go
to the folder specified, and it is (apparently) empty.

Today, I got curious and did a "Start->Search" for *.ERR files.  The
results showed the filename spefified in the folder specified.

I go back to Windows Explorer, go to that path/folder, and it is
apparently empty.  Do another search, and there the file is in the same
path...

No, the file is not hidden (at least by file attribute).

Wind2003 R2 SP2.

Too late in the day to reboot the thing, but has anyone else heard of such
weirdness?
--
richard