From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:ithelp.e...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 9:24 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Web filter?

Greetings,

We're looking to deploy PCs at several locations that are to be used strictly
for access to a couple of our websites.  We're looking for a simple, cheap
solution to block internet access to all websites, and then add in the handful
of sites we'd like them to access.

Any one doing ahtyhing like this?  A recommendations?

Thank you!

Eric

or send an email to