From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:ithelp.e...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 10:24
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Web filter?

Greetings,

We're looking to deploy PCs at several locations that are to be used
strictly for access to a couple of our websites.  We're looking for a
simple, cheap solution to block internet access to all websites, and then
add in the handful of sites we'd like them to access.

Any one doing ahtyhing like this?  A recommendations?

Thank you!

Eric