"For example, if they were emailed a link in outlook. Wouldn't Citrix would
want to use it's IE instead of the local desktop's IE?"

The usual answer with anything Citrix - "It depends".  Are you using PNAgent
or the online client?  If so, do you have content redirection enabled?  If
so, server to client or client to server?

Why not take a look at the Citrix Branch Repeater?

Thanks

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

 <http://dabcc.com/Webster> http://dabcc.com/Webster