LOL

I will certainly keep you in mind.

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 4:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Riverbed Steelhead

"Have you tried watching a video from say.. CNN.com over Citrix 4.0?  It
is painful."

Then hire me to move you to XenApp 5 Feature Pack 3.  Works great plus
PS4 has been EOL/EOM/EOS for some time now.

Oh, did I tell you I am a hired gun (like MBS) now?  Going the solo
route.  Last day at %DAYJOB% is February 4.  Already been hired by one
of the largest pharmacy chains in the country to either "fix or rip and
replace" their two Citrix XenApp farms.

Thanks

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://dabcc.com/Webster