From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Riverbed Steelhead

Good luck in your new position!

On 25 January 2011 21:37, Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Have you tried watching a video from say.. CNN.com over Citrix 4.0?  It is
painful."

Then hire me to move you to XenApp 5 Feature Pack 3.  Works great plus PS4
has been EOL/EOM/EOS for some time now.

Oh, did I tell you I am a hired gun (like MBS) now?  Going the solo route.
Last day at %DAYJOB% is February 4.  Already been hired by one of the
largest pharmacy chains in the country to either "fix or rip and replace"
their two Citrix XenApp farms.