IIRC, the POST message was clear on the matter or the server OS install
failed.  Searched the HP knowledge base and downloaded the firmware update,
removed one CPU, updated firmware, reinstalled CPU and off I went.  Annoyed
doesn't even begin to describe how I felt at the time.  Now I laugh about
it.

-Jeff Steward