From: Tigran K [mailto:tigr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:45 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Scanner recommendations please

Looking for a fast reliable document feeding scanner under $500 ish.
Any recommendations? Price is not hard set so if you think going to
$700 ish might get me something that's much much better please don't
leave it out.

Something for a small business that's trying to digitize all their
documents.

Thanks
--Tigran