Ctrl alt shift del as I remember
Typed frustratingly slowly on my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andrew S. Baker" <asbz...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:08:32
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: double hop RDP

That's interesting, Kevin.

I've never needed to send it to a nested RDP client before.  :)     I
haven't yet seen a good approach for this.

What do you need to do?  Logon?  If so, just start a new MSTSC command from
the parent and take control in the new instance.

*ASB *(Find me online via About.Me <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
 *Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

 *