From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 2:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: double hop RDP

Hi Erik,

I've done lots of double-nested RDP, for the reasons you mention, but I've
never had to send the CTRL-ALT-DEL keystroke to the final RDP recipient, so
I've never even looked into this. :)

Nice challenge for now...

ASB (Find me online via About.Me <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio> )
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...