For me, these aren't one-off problems... They happen often enough, with only
minor detail differences.

I have a script (acopy.bat) that I use to copy files from one location to
another.  You could call it as follows:

for %v in (dir1 dir2 dir3 dir4) do acopy
"\\source\share\%~v" "\\destination\share\%~v"

*http://KB.UltraTech-llc.com/Scripts/?File=aCopy.BAT
<http://kb.ultratech-llc.com/Scripts/?File=aCopy.BAT>*

It is based on XCOPY

...OR...

You could use XCOPY/ROBOCOPY to copy everything and exclude the folders or
file types that you don't care about.

Easy enough to put together in 10-15 min, max

In contrast, this thread is now over an hour old.

 *ASB *(Find me online via About.Me <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
 *Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

 *