From: Jonathan [mailto:ncm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 2:29 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: File Copier with GUI?

You would be correct. It was actually a GUI front end written for the
Command line utility....and is specifically mentioned in the first
sentence of the link posted in the email to which you responded. :-)

Jonathan - Thumb typed from my HTC Droid Incredible (and yes, it really
is) on the Verizon network.

On Feb 22, 2011 2:22 PM, "Rankin, James R" <kz2...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> IIRC, there is a graphical version of robocopy.
>
> Typed frustratingly slowly on my BlackBerry(r) wireless device

<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: File Copier with
GUI?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.04.utilityspotlight.asp

> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Andrew S. Baker <asbz...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> For me, these aren't one-off problems... They happen often enough,
with only
>> minor detail differences.
>> I have a script (acopy.bat) that I use to copy files from one
location to
>> another.  You could call it as follows:
>> for %v in (dir1 dir2 dir3 dir4) do acopy
>> "\\source\share\%~v <file:///\\source\share\%25~v> "
"\\destination\share\%~v <file:///\\destination\share\%25~v> "

<paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk>