From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:46 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Can you hear me now, Microsoft?

Its a copy of the functionality, regardless of how its arranged.  So yes, its a
copy.  I'm not saying its not functional or intuitive.

And I completely concede to how well it runs, I've never argued that.
Microsoft has been smart to raise the standards of the hardware that is
required for it.  I guess they learned a lesson from WM and Vista.

I am far from an Apple fan-boy.  Im not a fan-boy of anything.  I will gladly
knit-pick any device - but my comments stand, that its ridiculous that Phone 7
cant copy/paste.  After everything else thats come before it, after all the
negative press the iPhone got, why oh why would Microsoft make a decision to
release it without copy/paste.

My enthusiasm about this conversation is relative to my increasing annoyance
with MS.  Its hard to champion a company (for 20 years) that keeps shooting
themselves in the foot.  I'm a Microsoft-centric tech, and these things piss me
off.

--
ME2

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.