We need to have a Sunbelt List get-together.

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

 <http://dabcc.com/Webster> http://dabcc.com/Webster

From: Free, Bob [mailto:r...@pge.com]
Subject: RE: QUICK question... A/C adapters

> You are coming to TEC'2011 right?

Woohoo, just the Director's approval a few minutes ago so yes I am.

I see you are doing the workshop Sunday.. kudos. I will audit it for you if
you comp me the registration fee. LOL

I have to see if any of our Exchange team is coming and get them to attend
the WS if they are as they are right in the middle of migrating.

You guys have also Paul Robichaux and Tony Redmond this year, cool, I have
read them both a lot over the years but never seen them in person.