From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: 28 February 2011 14:06
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Brian Krebs on security

Susan Bradley - a name I trust - posted the below to the patch management list.
I have heard of Brian and read a few of his posts, have any of you had any
direct interactions with this guy?

What I'm really asking is if I should weigh his opinion similar to Susan, or
Michael B Smith, and a few others?
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 503.548.5229 // (Cell) 503.267.9764