From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 6:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT? Laptop bag suggestions

If you travel be sure to get a checkpoint-friendly bag - would save hassles
at airport security.

I've had a couple Microsoft bags that I really liked because they are bright
orange inside.  This makes it much easier to locate lose or small items
floating around in the various compartments.  Not sure who makes the bags,
thoughs.

Roger Wright
___

A friend of mine sold his house this week. He got a pretty good price for
it, but his landlord was really mad.