So, I had a few spare minutes, and decided to take a look at my
wireless network for a few minutes with inSSIDer (metageek.com), and
noticed something peculiar.

Now it's bugging me to no end, and though I'm sure it's just ignorance
on my part, I just can't seem to find an answer.

I've got two SSIDs on each WAP, and inSSIDer shows that they have
different MAC addresses.

InSSIDer shows that the production SSID has a MAC address of 0022.0c24.4cd0

However, inSSIDer shows that the guest VLAN has a MAC address of 0022.0c24.4cd1.

The production SSID is assigned to vlan 115 and int dot11radio 0.115
The guest SSID is assigned to vlan 120 and int dot11radio 0.120

When I telnet to the WAP, 'sho int' in all of its variations shows
only 0022.0c24.4cd0, including 'sho int', 'sho int dot11radio 0' and
'sho int dot11radio 0.115' and 'sho int dot11radio 0.120'.

So, what seems to be happening (my best guess based on current
observation) is that the WAP uses the base MAC address for the first
SSID, and incrementing the base MAC address for the radio for each new
SSID.

But, I can't find that documented anywhere, and I'd prefer to know
this for sure.

Does anyone have knowledge of this corner of networking and can
enlighten me, or point me to docs on this?

Kurt