yeah, and unless you have cs4 or cs5, you don't see any gains. those are the only photoshop versions that support gpu acceleration.

Bill

William Robbins wrote:
No worries. I played the same game with her machine as you are now, and sadly the video card seemed to make little difference on its own. RAM and proc have a big impact on rendering.

 - WJR