From: Weatherford, Chad [mailto:cweatherf...@scvl.com]
Sent: 11 March 2011 16:00
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Antivirus Vendor Replacement

We are looking to replace our current AV (McCrappy Total Protection for
Endpoint) with something that is more light weight AND catches all of the bugs.
I was pretty excited about Trend and LANDesk's Kaspersky engine...until either
testing or listening to SE's describe the product.

I would appreciate any and all feedback on the AV vendor you use and if you
recommend them.

Chad Weatherford | Network/Security Administrator | Shoe Carnival, Inc. |
*:812.867.8314 | 7: 812.471.9866 | *:
cweatherf...@scvl.com<mailto:cweatherf...@scvl.com>

or send an email to