How difficult was the PKI infrastructure to setup?  We had a hiccup with that
which required a call to PSS to get figured out, and even that took a few days,
and just happened to find the one guy who said "did you clear this cache?"

>>> Glen Johnson <gjohn...@vhcc.edu> 3/14/2011 7:42 AM >>>
I used this one and it was easy enough for a me to follow.
http://blog.concurrency.com/infrastructure/uag-directaccess-configuration-guide/

We're using it with about a dozen dell laptops and so far all are working
except one.
Got the log from it, but need to analyze it to figure out what's not up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 10:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DirectAccess HowTo?

Does anyone have a favorite/very easy to use set of instructions for
configuring DirectAccess?

I've got the product documentation, but I'm asking for something you LIKE and
found easy to use.

I'd rather not spend two days setting up a DA lab if I can avoid it.

Thanks.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP