From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 2:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win 7 configuration options?

Lock them down until the scream then back off a little at a time until
the screaming stops.

But seriously we go with your gut feeling. The only thing we customize
is the default user profile so their initial desktop experience is what
we want for them...after that it is all handled via GPO's or scripts.