From:   "Jim von Stein" <jvonst...@soastc.org>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   03/23/2011 08:18 PM
Subject:        RE: Terminal Services and file transfer

Not yet. I’m somewhat handicapped by the fact that it is a branch office,
so I can’t easily see what she’s actually doing, but so far I’ve checked
the GPOs and disabled the “block” settings, I’ve made sure that the
Terminal Server configuration is set to allow it. I can see my local hard
drive in a terminal session, and I can paste file contents from a file on
the local session to a file on the terminal session. I can’t paste an
entire file from the local session to the terminal session. My user can’t
even see the local hard drive or paste within files.

Jim v.