Man it is such a different world than when I was a kid. Having a teenager in this age of texting/sexting/facebooking/video chatting/etc must be daunting. My two year old still buys the idea that the internet is only for watching videos and pictures of animals and construction machinery.

Bill

Suhail Muhammed wrote:
Actually, it is more than two :)

Most kids have three or four accounts but the most common usage is for games --
cheating and giving each other points/gifts/etc.

K-9 also has a web-history - quite slow, but very handy.

Suhail A. Muhammed
ICT Officer, Technical Architecture
Division of IT Solutions & Services (ITSS)
UNICEF House, 3 UN Plaza, Room 392, New York, NY 10017

Phone: +1 212 303 7920
Fax: +1 212 303 Email: smuham...@unicef.org
Web: http://www.unicef.org