Had a teacher once, she told the story of assumptions.

She was driving down the freeway and her 7 year old daughter asked, "Mommy,
what's sex?"
After she made sure she had firm control of her car she said she asked, "Why
do you want to know dear?"
Her daughter replied, "It says here on this form, sex, M or F."

Her lesson at the time, make sure you are answering the question asked,
otherwise you may be giving answers to subjects not yet brought up.

As it is, my kids computers are in the main room next to mine.  I don't have
tracking software or restrictions on them.  I shall monitor and deal with
the questions as they come up.  That way it happens in an orderly fashion.

Have fun with yours,
Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org