gpo's.

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Posted At: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:23 AM
Posted To: itli...@imcu.com
Conversation: Find out what is doing this
Subject: Re: Find out what is doing this

You're creating a batch file every 60 seconds, for some reason.  At some
point, one would expect it to run...  I guess I am unclear on the
process taking place.  Is it creating the file and then running the file
every 60 seconds?  Or is it just creating the file every 60 seconds, and
only running it once per day at 11pm?

Could?  I am not sure.  Have you changed anything recently.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:15 AM, itli...@imcu.com <itli...@imcu.com>