It might help if you post a sanitized copy of the script, rather than trying
to describe it like in the current fashion.

The easiest guess, with a sharing violation, is that the file is locked for
reading or writing by a process other than the one which the scheduled job
is running under.  That, or that scheduled job credentials are inadequate.

*ASB *(Professional Bio <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
 *Technology Services that Maximize Business Results...

 *