I have three HD HomeRun units in use right now. Two are connected to my OTA
antenna, the third is connected to my cable system as one OTA channel is weak
in my area.

I record a fair amount of shows using both SnapStream Beyond TV on XP and Media
Center on Win7. Great units. Easy to configure on Win7.  I am very happy with
them and will get my fourth one going some time soon.

        al

--
Al Lilianstrom
CD/LSC/SOS/ES