From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: Media Center tuner card for Comcast

I already have that capability, but that requires manually changing the channel
on the converter box at the time I want to record, and using a generic record
capability, versus using a channel listing and clicking on shows on various
channels to record them when aired without any user intervention needed (
Tivo-like ).

That wastes the capability and ease of use of the Media Center capabilities.

Erik Goldoff
IT  Consultant
Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '

Erik, what about getting the converter box from comcast and then recording the
analog signal out of that?

Bill