Thanks. I looked under "general" and didn't see anything about data, but if
I get a chance, I'll check those settings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis, Joe [mailto:jlo...@guardianalarm.com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 12:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AT&T iphone problems

Sorry if you have already checked these, but I'd start here:

Trusting he's not restricted to or trying to use a VPN on the phone...

If it's not a 3G connection, you might not get data. IIRC, they come
defaulted with data roaming off. Might also want to make sure he hasn't
turned off 3G on the phone (General > network > enable 3g). Also there, turn
off Cellular Data and Data Roaming if they aren't on.

Joe Louis
Systems Network Manager
Guardian Security Services