Yeah... pretty much what I figured. Just thought I'd double-check with you
guys as I know next to nothing about the iPhone.

From: Guyer, Don [mailto:don.gu...@fiserv.com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AT&T iphone problems

I sit in the office all day with 1 bar (building is horrible for all cell
phones) and can send/receive texts/emails on my iPhone.

I seriously think this is account/feature related. If it’s hardware, they’re
going to have to swap it or send it out for repairs.

Don Guyer
Windows Systems Engineer
RIM Operations Engineering Distributed – A Team, Tier 2
Enterprise Technology Group
Fiserv
don.gu...@fiserv.com
Office: 1-800-523-7282 x 1673