2006 was Boston - that was my only US Tech.Ed - I was presenting a session on
monitoring IIS with MOM, and met Mark Russinovich in the speaker room.

Cheers
Ken

From: Jim Holmgren [mailto:jholmg...@xlhealth.com]
Sent: Thursday, 12 May 2011 3:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: TechEd 2011...

Ah memories...  I do really miss hanging out at TechEd.  I haven't been
since...2005 or 2006, I forget which it was.  I believe it was in Boston - so
probably '06.

You long ago snatched the Exchange pebble from my hand, grasshopper.

Jim Holmgren
Senior Manager, Infrastructure Services
XLHealth Corporation
The Warehouse at Camden Yards