From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 8:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Fake AV site

Hmmm, must be a fake-av construction kit.  The interior dialog box
titled 'Windows Security Alert'  is identical, word for word, letter for
letter, except for a seemingly random display of the 'threats' found to
a fake-av I dealt with at a client site a few months ago, that was
triggered from momentecue4.com .  Identical including the same heinous
spelling and grammatical errors !

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '