From: Rankin, James R [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: 20 May 2011 20:51
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: System Restore and Scareware

Some of these little beasties are easy to beat - I've seen ones where deleting
a file did the trick. Unfortunately at the other end of the scale live some
crafty process-injection nasties that are a veritable nightmare to find.
Fortunately MalwareBYtes has a good track record of pulling them out for you.

Typed frustratingly slowly on my BlackBerry(r) wireless device