I think Dell's KBox systems can manage and patch Macs.  We use it here for our
Windows PCs and servers.

>>> David Lum <david....@nwea.org>05/25/11 10:49 AM >>>

<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Do any of you manage (or work with folks that manage) multiple Mac OS machines?
Ideally something that can do GPO-ish and SMS-ish kinds of things. Specially
patch and protect.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Additionally, does anyone have any experience with this product?
http://www.likewise.com/solutions/mac_linux_desktop_management/index.php<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
TIA,<o:p></o:p>

 NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229Mobile 503.267.9764<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.