From: Garcia-Moran, Carlos [mailto:cgarciamo...@spragueenergy.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Barracuda SPAM filters to Symantec Failures

Hey All;

Anyone have Barracuda SPAM appliances or Symantec Ones? We are having an
issue that started 2-3 days ago where any Symantec Appliance drops our
mail connection. We are talking with both vendors and other companies we
send mail to, just curious if anyone has seen this in their areas

Thx!

Carlos Garcia-Moran

Server / Storage Engineer

Sprague Energy

www.spragueenergy.com <http://www.spragueenergy.com>

P: 603-430-5355

C: 857-234-0343

F: 603-430-7219

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other
privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and
delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.