Doing so now, we have opened a Ticket with Barracuda and Symantec so we can
play musical chair blame game ☺

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Barracuda SPAM filters to Symantec Failures

We use Barracuda here but I have not seen that.  Sometimes I get a mail queue
high alert, but the queue is low.  A reboot resolves it.  I'm due for a
firmware update on it - perhaps you could check your Barracuda for firmware
updates?

>>> "Garcia-Moran, Carlos"
>>> <cgarciamo...@spragueenergy.com<mailto:cgarciamo...@spragueenergy.com>>
>>> 5/26/2011 10:34 AM >>>
Yup so it goes

Exchange – Barracuda – Outside to other email server’s

I can make CMD prompt connections from the Exchange to others and send mail
through a script. The barracuda is the defacto mail server on the outside
connection wise and resolves to the right DNS, I checked blacklists and RBL’s
and we aren’t showing on any of them. Seems the Cuda’s and Symantec’s don’t
want to currently chat