Yes, I know, I am a Citrix bigot.  Here is Brian Maddens take on the
Playbook, all in 4 short tweets:

My Blackberry PlayBook arrived today. How's this for a VDI client (esp.
compared to an iPad)? Stay tuned...

First experience with Blackberry Playbook: It needs a software update,
326mb, mandatory before continuing.
<http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23SureAin> #SureAin'tAniPad

Whoa. The Blackberry Playbook tablet doesn't have a native built-in mail,
calendar, or contact apps? Yikes! Back to my iPad.

Shortest review ever: Blackberry Playbook is pretty, but worthless. (And the
same price as the iPad?!?)  <http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23fail> #fail
I've moved on.

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

 <http://dabcc.com/Webster> http://dabcc.com/Webster