Flash is good too.
Sent from my BlackBird.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Jafs <stefan.j...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:06:01
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: BB Playbook

It was designed to work with you BB / Bridge and that works great maybe a
bit slow and ultimately secure, since as someone else mentioned no Exchange
data is stored on the Playbook.

Also The browsing experience leaves the iPad in the dust, and you can use
OWA for native mail and calendar!

The hardware is fantastic, I love the form factor for me the iPad is too
big.

I can also get to it from my desktop with Wi-Fi, Start |
\\IP_adress<file://ip_adress/>I can then copy files to and from the
PlayBook, yes USB sync works great
also but I like the “coolness” of the Wi-Fi File Sharing.

I had a sales person evaluated the 2 and the PlayBook wins hands down.

Now if you love Apps and want to play silly games then the iPad is much more
suited for that and it’s a good baby sitter for a 5 year old!

For business PlayBook all the way.

SJ

Stefan Jafs