From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 June 2011 11:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Stupid user tricks

I agree. But, in any organization of more than a some lower limit number of
people (100? 150? - depends on the type of business/org, I would guess), there
will always be a need for a helpdesk function, whether it's a full time
position or not. And, as the number of staff grows, so does the need for that
function.

Kurt