This young man has my sympathy.

My mom had double knee replacement surgery 8 weeks ago.  The hardest part of
her recovery has been getting off Percocet.    Her withdrawal symptom
(chills, sweats, crying, irritability) continue periodically even after
being off for 10 days.  Fortunately, the paid has subsided enough for
ibuprofen to make it manageable.

Roger Wright
___

"Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil." - J. Paul Getty