I wish those two suggestions were adequate for us.  Unfortunately, there
is a population of suers.  We all know that suers stink!

In other words, we're handcuffed by the necessity for HR to request a
monitoring first (and have it documented).  Then and only then can that
upon which we stumble upon be dealt with.

I have a few litigation holds assigned to me, and some of these are for
folks I've never even heard of.  Even with those documented HR requests,
each incident is likely to result in an immediate lit hold.

Talk about laws to protect the guilty!!!
--
richard

David Lum <david....@nwea.org> wrote on 07/01/2011 12:10:03 PM:

> We already have one, they get it before logging in:
> "This computer system is the property of Northwest Evaluation
> Association (?NWEA?). Access to this system is limited only to
> organization authorized activity as described in the NWEA Handbook
> and additional policies. Any attempted or actual unauthorized
> access, use, or modification to this system is prohibited and is
> subject to administrative disciplinary action and civil and criminal
> penalties., The use of this system may be monitored and recorded. If
> such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, the
> organization can provide the records to law enforcement. Each time
> you use this system (from personal or NWEA owned equipment), you
> consent to such interception, auditing, and related activity.
>

> Dave

PC?