From:   Richard Stovall <rich...@gmail.com>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   07/11/2011 04:01 PM
Subject:        Re: OT: I need a Landline! You read that right.

I've had Ooma for years.  Love it.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Sam Cayze <sca...@gmail.com> wrote:
So…
Thought I’d build a nice new home office in the basement.  After layers of
new insulation, soundproofing, and drywall, my cell phone no longer works
down there!  Oops :-\

Considering how much I telecommute, I need to get some sort of landline
installed.  VOIP/SIP/Digital through Comcast, I’m considering it all.
But, I’m not too well versed on the options avail.  I still support an old
PBX at our office, and built a SIP fax service/server, but my telco
experience is pretty limited outside of that.  I’d like to avoid Comcast
(Personal reasons and I often cancel it and go through our Municipal
WiFi).

Any suggestions you guys have off the top of your head?  A good service
that sticks out that you would like to plug?

Something that incorporated with Google Voice would be a plus… (Not sure
anything does).  I do use the new Sprint/Google Voice offering, so I can
mask the new number with my Sprint number, and I can easily have my Sprint
number ring the new number too.

Thanks.  Open to ideas.

-Sam

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.