From: Randal, Phil [mailto:pran...@herefordshire.gov.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:02 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: vSphere 5 - Big License Changes

I don't have a problem with paying a licence fee for every installed
copy of the software, but I strongly challenge the right of any software
vendor to charge self-imposed taxes on their customers' hardware.

This sort of licensing should be illegal, IMHO.

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Infrastructure Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's