On 12 Jul 2011 at 16:28, Oliver Marshall wrote:

>     Hi,
>
>     Is there a tool anyone can suggest, other than wireshark, that we can use
> to show which
>     process on a server is using up bandwidth on the WAN connection?

Maybe this one:

  SmartSniff: Packet Sniffer
    - Capture TCP/IP packets on your network adapter
    SmartSniff is a network monitoring utility that allows you to capture
    TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the
    captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and
    servers. You can view the TCP/IP conversations in Ascii mode (for
    text-based protocols, like HTTP, SMTP, POP3 and FTP.) or as hex
    dump. (for non-text base protocols, like DNS)
  http://nirsoft.net/utils/smsniff.html

In the Options you can add columns that show ProcessID, Process
Filename, and Process User.

Might need to download WinPCAP, see the Nirsoft page.

HTH

Angus