From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: I need a Landline! You read that right.

OP here.  Well, just got off the phone with my Sprint Rep.  They want $130
for the 'Airwave'/MicroCell and $5/Month to use it, with a 24 month
commitment.

Update on Google Voice, I'm playing around with this more and discovered
it's more powerful than I thought.  I've found a way to have a USB Deskphone
ring if my Cell # is dialed, and I can place calls through that phone via
Google Voice (Same number as my Cell).   I might play around with that more.

If I can't cut it using that, I'll get the Airware, or utilize some of the
VOIP offering you guys suggested.

Thanks for the tips!

Sam Cayze