From: Alex Harding [alex...@moving-picture.com]
Sent: 16 April 2013 19:39
To: nuke-users; nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk
Subject: Nuke card -> deep

Hi,

Is it possible to place deep planes (ie, for holdout roto) using a standard
nuke card rather than the deepToImage and DeepTransform nodes? As far as I can
see there's no way to rotate the image using deepTransform. Similarly it would
be really useful to be able to displace or bend the card to give it some depth.

I can't seem to find much in the internet about deep workflows...

Cheers
AH

MPC NYC
Alex Harding | 2D Lead
434 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York City, 10013
T 212.915.3110

www.moving-picture.com<http://www.moving-picture.com/>